Baked Parmesan Chicken Bites
These irresistible Parmesan Chicken Bites amazing way to prepare chicken, without the need for deep fry. Crispy on the outside, but inside remains tender and soft just hard to resist. Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce and you have a great lunch or dinner meal that the whole family will love especially children.
You can also make changes to this recipe is to add some chili flakes to make some spicy chicken bites or use different types of herbs to suit your tastes.
- Make about 6 servings
- 2 lb (900g) chicken breasts
- 2 cups (120g) panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup (50 g) Parmesan, grated
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon (3 g) dried parsley (or any other herb)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup (125g) all purpose flour
- February 2 eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C). Line 1 or 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the panko crumbs with parmesan cheese, pepper, garlic powder, dried parsley, salt and pepper. Set aside until ready to use.
- Cut the chicken breasts into about 1 ½ inches of the size (4 cm) bite. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, add the flour and chicken pieces. Use a spoon to roll the chicken in the flour until all the pieces are not covered. Transfer the chicken into a clean bowl and discard any excess flour.
- Beat eggs with butter and pour the chicken and toss to coat.
- Roll each piece of chicken in Panko Parmesan mixture. Transfer of part of the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Nutrients 1 serving (206g) – Calories: 434, Fat: 11.1 g, Saturated Fat: 1.3 g Unsaturated fats: 0.0g, Carbohydrates: 26.6 g Sugar: 2.5G, fiber: 1.8G, protein: 55.4g, Cholesterol: 184 mg, 100 Calories from fat, 459mg sodium, potassium 491mg, vitamin a 6%, 2% vitamin C, calcium 10% Iron 23%, the power rank Us A-, percent daily values are based on 2000 calorie diet