Category Archives: All about food
Bubbles 101: What's the Difference Between Seltzer, Sparkling Mineral Water, Club Soda, and Tonic Water?
This article originally appeared on CookingLight.com.
With so many different kinds of bubbly waters that all seem like they’re one in the same, it can be tricky to keep track of them all. From tonic water to seltzer to mineral … read more
- 2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Blend together all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into pop molds … read more
How many times have you eaten a well-balanced meal, declared yourself full … and then skimmed the dessert menu? Or considered digging into the pint of mint chocolate chip in your freezer? Turns out … read more
In a departure from pretty much all of our norms, we went to Las Vegas this past weekend to celebrate a friend’s big birthday because… why not? Possibly needless to say, my opportunities these days to take long plane rides… read more
- 1 medium avocado (about 9 oz.), peeled and pitted
- 1/2 English cucumber (about 7 oz.), chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- A few shakes of hot sauce, optional
- Salt and freshly
This article originally appeared on Fortune.com.
Fresh Express has recalled a packaged salad mix sold at Walmart stores in the southeastern U.S. after a dead bat was found in containers of the leafy greens sold in Florida.
The company issued … read more