A tea isn’t completely devoid of the extra kick if it states that it is caffeine free. Not all of the caffeine can be taken out by the decaffeinating process only most of it. As with any other type… read more
Category Archives: DRINKS
It is no secret that everyone is trying to stay in shape and cut out as many calories possible out of the diet. If you stop to think about it, when was the last time… read more
Posted on September 18th, 2016
Absolute Nutrition is now an authorized satellite location for The Juicery in Madison!
You can now grab refreshing, 100% Cold-Pressed Juice from any of our retail stores right from the cooler.
The … read more
- 1/4 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/4 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/4 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla-flavored whey protein
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1. Purée all ingredients in a … read more
- 1 cup sliced ripe banana
- 1 cup 1% chocolate low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt
- 2 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 1 (8-ounce) carton vanilla low-fat yogurt
Place in freezer banana; freeze until firm (about an hour).