Eggless Chocolate Lava Cake
Chocolate Lava cake is a dessert that everyone loves and makes a sensation every time.
I want to share with you Eggless version of this delicious dessert that satisfies any chocolate lover. She is rich, chocolate, with a sticky molten center, one of the best chocolate treats ever.
- Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 cup (65g) all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (100 g), sugar
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) of the salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 grams) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (2 grams) baking soda
- 1/4 cup (56 mL) butter
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) vanilla extract
- 7 fl oz (200 ml) of milk
- 3/4 ounce (22g) of chocolate, 4 pcs
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). The grease 4 molds or aluminum molds for muffins.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Whisk in the butter and vanilla extract. Gradually add milk until the dough is well combined and smooth.
- Divide the dough into the prepared mold. Place one piece of chocolate in the center of each shape.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool slightly for about 15 minutes before removing from the molds.
- Run a sharp knife all the way around the inner edge of the form and turn over on the plates. Sprinkle with powdered sugar on top and serve immediately.
Nutrients 1 serving (121g) – Calories: 342, Fat: 17.2g, Saturated Fat: 4.0 g Unsaturated fats: 0.0g, Carbohydrate: 46.1g, sugar: 30.4g, Fiber: 2.4G, 4.8G: Proteins cholesterol: 6mg, 155 calories from fat, 258mg sodium, potassium 214mg, vitamin a 0% vitamin c 0% calcium 11%, 9% iron, power rating is D +, percent daily values based on 2000 calories diet