- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, plus 3 Tbsp. fresh juice (from 1 large lemon)
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 8 ounces uncooked whole-grain linguine
Because I have strange habits, I spent a lot of time one night last week watching videos on YouTube of grandmothers and other home cooks making dal makhani, a rich black lentil dish from the Punjab region. Unpolished home… read more
Calcium pills alone do not and cannot prevent or treat bone loss.
That’s because calcium cannot make the journey from the digestive system through the bloodstream and into bone without a large supporting cast that stars vitamin D, vitamin K2, … read more
Honey is not vegan, but fortunately, there is a delicious alternative to replace it in any recipe. Try these vegan alternative to honey!
Question honey surprisingly controversial in the vegan world, but honey is an animal product and definitely not … read more