Simple & Delicious Banana Green Smoothie
Here’s a great banana green smoothie recipe — not to be confused with a green banana smoothie! I make this at least 3 times a week. When you need something on-the-go, make a smoothie! The key to any good smoothie is FROZEN bananas.
Recipe: Banana Green Smoothie
From Stephanie Lundstrom at Plant Based on a Budget
- Servings: 1
- Ready In: 5m
- 1 cup coconut water
- 3/4 cup plant based milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tablespoon sweetener (I used coconut sugar but you can use agave or maple syrup)
- 1 heaping cup of loosely packed spinach
- 2-3 cups or frozen sliced bananas (basically keep adding until it’s super thick!)
- ice (optional)
- protein powder (optional)
1. With my wand blender, I find it easiest to blend everything but the banana first. Then I add the banana slices and blend again.
2. CHOW DOWN!