Spaghetti Carbonara are one of the easiest pasta dish you can ever make, rich, creamy and comforting, perfect for a quick lunch or dinner.
Spaghetti Carbonara are a classic Italian recipe, with a great flavor that everybody enjoy. It’s a must try.
- Makes about 2 servings
- 7 oz (200g) spaghetti
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2.5 oz (70g) bacon, cut in small pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup (50g) Parmesan cheese
- freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta to the al dente stage in salted water according to package instructions. Reserve some of the cooking water and drain the pasta.
- In a frying pan heat oil and cook bacon until crisp.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs, cheese and pepper in a bowl and set aside.
- Add pasta and stir. to coat well. Remove from heat, allow to cool slightly and add the egg and cheese mixture.
- Stir to coat the pasta, add a splash of reserved water if necessary to obtain the desired consistency.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition facts 1 Serving (218g) – Calories:738, Fat:40.6g, Saturated Fat:12.1g, Unsaturated Fat:0.0g, Carbohydrates:56.0g, Protein:37.8g, Cholesterol:292mg , Calories from Fat 366, Sodium 1128mg, Potassium 434mg, Vitamin A 9%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 27%, Iron 26%, Nutrition Grade C-, daily percent values are based on a 2000 calorie diet