Category Archives: DRINKS
- 1/4 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/4 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/4 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla-flavored whey protein
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1. Purée all ingredients in a … read more
- 1 cup sliced ripe banana
- 1 cup 1% chocolate low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt
- 2 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 1 (8-ounce) carton vanilla low-fat yogurt
Place in freezer banana; freeze until firm (about an hour).
As much as I might like to consider myself original at times, those who know me well find me fairly predictable. You know I’m going to choose a Beyonce song for the lip sync battle. … read more
It’s called bubbly for a reason! The next time you have an unfinished bottle of champagne left after a party, use this trick from Food 52 to keep it fresh.
I come to you today to tell you about something … read more
Good news: the newest trend in cocktails is both waist-friendly and delicious. POPSUGAR Fitness shares a recipe worthy of any year-end celebration.
Before working in health and fitness, I spent a good part of my adult years working around … read more