- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3 chai tea bags
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup mixed berries, such as raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 ° F. In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup of almond milk to a boil. Add tea bags; Remove the pan from the heat and let it brew tea for 5 minutes. Squeeze bags to remove as much liquid as possible; drop packets. Mix honey; let it cool down.
2. While tea is steeping, spread coconut on a small baking sheet and bake, stirring once or twice, until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl and let cool.
3. Whisk yogurt, chia seeds and remaining 1/2 cup almond milk into cooled tea mixture. Divide between February 2-cup-capacity containers. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Just before serving, top with berries and coconut flakes.