Baked in the simplest – and healthy – a crispy coating you can imagine, these green beans, french fries, and heavenly. I chose the green beans from our garden, a pre-heated oven to 425 clipped the ends and threw them in a bowl with a small qty
Press on the factory Based on the budgeted oil ETS, flaxseed flour – Yeah! – salt and pepper.
Flaxseed oil can be compromised when exposed to high temperatures, but also the whole or ground flax seeds are thermally stable when baked, up to 660 degrees! Flaxseed meal makes a delicious nutty coating that is high in much needed omega-3. A good alternative to crackers, they are naturally gluten-free. You can buy whole flax seeds – grind as needed in a coffee grinder – or ground at an affordable price, just make sure you keep in the refrigerator so that they do not spoil.
Give these a try, they may become your new go to the green beans!
Crispy Green Bean Fries linseed
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 pound fresh green beans, ends missing
- 3 tablespoons flax meal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oil (avocado, or other high temperature oil)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Stir the green beans with all the ingredients in a medium bowl until well.
- Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Prepare a dipping condiment of choice. I highly recommend the curry ketchup (catsup with a pinch of curry powder mixed in). Enjoy!