Latest Diet & Weight Management News
(HealthDay News) — Keeping a food diary can help you lose weight by tracking everything you eat and then evaluating which foods you can do without.
Once you’ve entered everything you’ve eaten into your diary, here are questions you should ask yourself, the American Heart Association suggests:
- If you made the healthiest possible food choices.
- If you chose satisfying foods that filled you up at every meal.
- If you ate sufficient amounts of whole grains, vegetables and fruit.
- If you had healthy snacks to combat cravings.
- If you limited sugary and high-calorie foods.
- If you ate for reasons other than hunger, and why.