You like chili? Did you think you had to give up this old favorite, because you would go to a low-calorie or vegetarian diet? Well, I’ll introduce you to two vegetarian chili recipe. With their help, you can enjoy a… read more
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 ounce dried porcini mushrooms
- 12 ounce peeled butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
Recent research has identified at least three different ways in which exercise can help our brains.
These include helping the brain control hunger; increasing the blood flow in important areas of the brain; and specifically… read more
May to help people of Alcohol lower Their Inhibitions, But the when IT Comes to truly getting the party the Started, IT’s all about the appetizers you the serve. You’ve the
- 1/2 cup water, plus 1 Tbsp.
- 1/3 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 ounces fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
Exposure to bisphenol A (BPA) and phthalates—chemicals found in many types of cosmetics, plastics, and food packaging—may reduce adults’ vitamin D levels, according to a study published today.
BPA, phthalates, and other endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDCs) have previously been linked to … read more