Men like beer – these are not just words, but a fact, proven by scientists! This love is laid in genes of majority of men – their receptors are not so susceptible to bitter taste. It turns out, it is useless to struggle with this habit. You just need a “right” snack and a good company for beer!
– 1 kg of sauerkraut
– 100 g of dark honey
– 120 ml of dark beer
– bacon to your liking
Wash out sauerkraut, squeeze, mix with honey, pour with beer and put in an oven. Stew for 1,5-2 hours. If you wish, you may add slices of fried bacon.
The best garnish for smoked sausages and other dishes served up with beer.
– 1 kg of chicken wings
– chicken broth brick (10 g)
– 100 ml of pungent chili sauce
– 20 g of soy sauce
– 50 g of vegetable oil
– 15 g of pungent ground red pepper, salt
– 5 chives of garlic (chop)
– 1 onion (cut)
1. Prepare chicken wings before cooking. Cut them in two with a keen knife, and cut off an upper part of a wing also.
2. Cook marinade: mix oil, pungent and soy sauces. Add onion and garlic to wings. Pour with marinade, salt, pepper, crumb a brick.
3. Pickle wings for no less than 8 hours, then deep-fry or bake in an oven on a strong fire. Serve with barbecue and blue-cheese sauces.
Blue cheese sauce: warm up 400 ml of cream (33% of fat), add 120 g of blue cheese, reduce fire and cook till complete dilution and of cheese and thickening.
Cheese snack for beer
For cheese balls with caraway and smoked food:
– 550 g of grated Gouda cheese
– caraway, salt to your liking
– 3 eggs and another one for liaison
– 40 g of flour and the same quantity for breading
– 300 g of smoked products, cut in small particles (pungent sausages, uncooked smoked ham, bacon)
– 120 g of bread-crumb
1. Cook balls. Mix cheese with eggs, caraway and smoked products, pour flour. Add some salt and mix in a blender.
2. Form balls of cheese mass. Pour flour, break an egg and pour breading: each one in a separate dish.
3. Roll balls firstly in flour, then dip in a broken egg, and at last roll in breading carefully.
For cheese rolls:
– 2 eggs, another one for liaison and one yolk to stick pita together
– 600 g of Gouda cheese
– 200 g of Feta cheese
– minced parsley
– thin pita
1. Cook filling for cheese rolls. Mix two kinds of cheese, add eggs and minced parsley.
2. Cut each layer of pita in 4 parts. Put filling from a long side of pita and wrap.
3. Smear an edge of a pita with beaten yolk and stick a roll up. Fry-deep balls and rolls. Serve.
Cheese balls and rolls are good for freezing. You will always have a tasty snack for beer.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/166275