Fans of Vision cookware know that a watched pot does in fact boil. It might not boil over or burn thanks to this unusual cooking material, but boil it will.
Vision cookware is nothing more than specially designed glass pots and baking dishes that are extremely versatile and quite effective for a number of uses. The key standout feature of this cookware lies in the fact that it is 100 percent see through. This means those doing the cooking will find it is very easy to see everything that is going on during the heating process.
There are some other advantages to Vision cookware. They include:
* Cooking option versatility. Vision cookware is considered safe for oven use, range top, broiler and more. Plus, these creations can go from the oven to the refrigerator to the freezer with ease. They even stand up to microwaving and combination cooking.
* Won’t react with food. The design of this cookware prevents it from reacting with foods and stops it from absorbing different flavors or scents. This is achieved through the nonporous, glass-ceramic design. This is great when highly acidic food is being prepared. There is also no concern about metallic flavors leaching into the food.
* Cleans with ease. These products are dishwasher safe and tend to be very easy to soak and clean out. While food will stick to them, it is fairly easy to get it off by using a cold, soapy water soak. A sponge and a tiny bit of elbow grease will go the trick on rough jobs.
* Lessens cooking time. When these pots are used in conjunction with a microwave/range top combination, the cooking time on different foods can be lessened by a fair amount. The glass tends to conduct heat very well even in single style cooking.
* One-pot cooking. Since these pots and baking dishes can go from the stove to the oven, it is possible to complete one meal using a single pan. For example, use a Visions cookware pot to saute ingredients on the stove, add the rest of the meal and then continue cooking. Some cooks enjoy using their baking dishes to speed up cooking in the microwave and then they transfer the meal to the oven for browning.
* Storage. Since these pots come with Pyrex lids that are relatively air tight, it is very easy to take them from the oven to the refrigerator with ease. This is ideal following family dinners or big gatherings with ease is highly desired.
* Reduced burn potential. Since it’s very easy to see what is going on in the pots and dishes, Vision cookware can help improve a person’s cooking. If the pot is watched, it is very difficult to burn what’s inside.
Vision cookware is very different than normal metallic products. Getting used to this brand of cooking is generally fairly easy thanks to the see-through design. The only real downfall to this type of cookware is that it can break when dropped on very hard surfaces. It is a little more durable than many might think, however.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/581270